ACCOUNTING PLUG-IN FOR QUICKBOOKS®
Save time and conveniently process payments directly within QuickBooks Accounting Software*. Whether you process customer payments face-to-face or through invoices, the Accounting Plug-in for use with QuickBooks provides you with the tools and support to make the sale. Here is how the Accounting Plug-in for QuickBooks can simplify payment acceptance for your business:
- Complete the Sale in One Step
- Transactions are processed and recorded directly within QuickBooks.
- No need to re-enter transactions – saving you time and allowing you to focus on what matters most for your business.
- Accept Your Customer’s Preferred Payment Type
- Accept major credit cards such as Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover® and Amex®
- Supply Purchase Card Level II Data When Processing Purchase Cards
- Transactions that include additional Purchase Card Level II data qualify for lower interchange rates and can help lower your cost of acceptance.
- Easily Process Transactions for Repeat Customers
- Card on File functionality allows you to conveniently process payments for repeat customers by automatically populating their payment information for each sale — without storing sensitive cardholder information on your computer.
- Reduce Processing Costs
- is a direct processor, which means you will benefit from the most competitive transaction rates for credit card processing and Direct Debit (ACH).
- Full product support from , including 24/7 help desk and customer service as well as access to over the phone installation assistance.
MINIMUM OPERATING REQUIREMENTS FOR THE QUICKBOOKS ACCOUNTING PLUG-IN FOR QUICKBOOKS:
- Must have either QuickBooks Pro, Premier or Enterprise 2006-2012 installed on your computer
- Windows XP (SP2 or higher), Vista or 7
- nternet Explorer 7, Firefox 3 Chrome 3 or later for Windows
- QuickBooks Redistributable Package 10.0
- Optional: Magtek® USB or Serial magnetic stripe readers if you would like to take advantage of card-swiped rates.